Sunday, August 10, 2014

REROOT : Disney Animator's Collection Aurora

Hello There,

I ordered Doll hair from My Little Customs, I am happy because the hair that i ordered turns out very accurate compare to the picture from her website. I ordered hair from RETRODOLLS from Melanie and i was actually disappointed because the color of the hair that i ordered is nice and bright but the one that i recieved is a little pale. Anyway i am happy with the one that i order from Elise.

PINK NYLON
I ordered 3 XL Rosebud i love this color.
NEARLY DONE


PINK NYLON HAIR
Nearly done.. I'm excited to style her hair.


5 comments:

  1. How did you remove her head without breaking it??? And how did you replace it correctly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    Aurora is so beautiful with pink hairs!
    I would like to re-root my pocahontas doll but i don't know how to remove her head without breaking it.. Could you explain it to me ? :)
    I hope to have an answer because I am really afraid of breaking my doll..
    Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I'm French and discovered your blog today, I'd like to talk about your wonderful Animator's reroot ! Desperately in need of a tutorial or advices to remove their heads ! Regards, Lorraine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,I have the same problem with the animator dolls hair,I would like to reroot my dolls,but I am just to afraid to remove the head as I do not know how and do not want to break it.could you please do a tutorial on how to remove the head and how to put the head back on the body.
    I newer rerooted a doll so it will be also useful to have instructions on how to reroot animator dolls including removing the head and attaching it back to the body.thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can actually heat up the neck part with a blowdryer and then remove the head from the neck. Heating up de neck part makes the plastic softer.

      Delete